SUMMARY COUNCIL MINUTES
Monday, March 27, 2023
This published information is a summary of the full minutes of the March 27, 2023 Dodge Center City Council meeting. A copy of the full minutes is available for viewing at City Hall, 35 East Main Street or online at www.ci.dodgecenter.mn.us.
Present: Bill Ketchum, Gary Trelstad, Cathy Skogen, Matt Maas, Paul Blaisdell, Lee Mattson,
A J Gengler, Mark Barwald, Ingvild Herfindahl, Daren Meier - Widseth, Tim Woessner, City Attorney and Kathy Freeman
The City Council approved the following items:
• Agenda and consent agenda;
• Purchase of 50-amp receptacles for vendor trailers up to four thousand dollars ($4,000.00);
• Purchase of 50-amp receptacles for both Maintenance shop and WWTP;
• Resolution 2023-09, A Resolution Approving Plans and Specs and Order Advertisement of Bids for the 2023 Street Improvement Project;
• Transfer of previous ambulance building abstract to new owner;
• Additional compensation for Interim Ambulance Director while Director is out;
• Resolution 2023-10, A Resolution Preserving Council’s Ability to Issue Debt to Reimburse the City for New Ambulance;
• Purchase of fireworks for Dodger Days with stipulation sponsors be found to pay for them.
Meeting adjourned at 6:45 pm
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here